Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals March

It's time for Foodie Pen Pals! This month I was paired with two lovely ladies (one to send to and one to received from). I sent a box to Ms. Travel Expert Rachel over at Travel Challenge. Check out her blog to see what I sent her! If you missed it, part of my box to Julia was a special travel tribute a posted a few weeks back. You can check that out here.

I received a box from the oh-so-lovely Julia at A Girl with a Stethoscope. She sent me an ah-may-zing box! So fun! She sent me a box of fabulous snacky goodness including some of my favorites (and soon to be NEW favorites). Check out the details below:

Look at all that yumminess!

How did she know I LOVE these two flavors??

Seriously, Sleepytime Vanilla is the BEST. I haven't tried the Acai Mango yet, but I love anything by Celestial Seasonings.

New favorite! These are addicting and delicious. So light but such a good munchie snack!

Really, who doesn't love some animal crackers? Plus those almonds are super yummy too!

Oh-so-sweet note from Julia!
Thank you Julia for such a great box! You couldn't have picked better items for me. My desk at work is filled with your snacks and I am enjoying them daily! THANK YOU!

Do you want to be a Foodie Pen Pal? I promise, you will love it! Check out the details here.
The Lean Green Bean

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So good! I ate them today at work. Felt like I was in kindergarten again. LOVEIT

      Delete
  2. I just bought Clif bars for the first time, both of them were coconut chocolate chip. So amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! Glad you discovered them. Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Hi Andrea! I am so glad you liked my package..and I HAVE to agree..the snack peas are pretty darn good!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool assortment of items!!!!

    I love participating in Foodie PenPals :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete