Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yiayia & Papou


My Yiayia and Papou are the greatest! We are so blessed to have them be such an active and loving part of our lives!

For Christmas, we gave my grandparents a gift certificate for an adventure day with Peter and I. We waited until now so that we'd hopefully have some nice weather for taking a drive. Funny enough, the weather was pretty much crazy all day so that was a bust!  But otherwise, we had a nice time spending the day with them!







One of my favorite quotes (and there are many) from one of our favorite movies (What's Up Doc!): "There is a person named Eunice". This streat sign in Port Angeles just cracked me up, so I had to pull over and take a picture.


Cutest couple!

My precious Yiayia 

Perk of the day: Getting to board the ferry first (so to be near to the elevator for Papou). All the WA State Ferry crew were awesome! So nice and helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment