Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Some of my favorite things! Blog Edition

Like many of you I'm sure, I've got a slew of blogs I follow. Thankfully Google Reader makes my life very simple, especially my handy Google Reader app on my phone! Here are some of my favorites in no particular order.

I think I came across Jenna's blog through someone else on one of my Foodie Pen Pal exchanges. Love her style, love her recipes. Oh and she went to Yoga Teacher training, I'm totally inspired.


Really, who doesn't love PW!?! I seriously just love her writing voice. SO. FUNNY. Her recipes are bomb sauce so really you just can't go wrong.


I want to be these two SO BAD! First of all, they are adorable. Second of all, see my first sentence. They spent their 6 months of marriage traveling. Please start from the beginning of their blog and read through their adventures. So. Awesome.


This guy's photos ROCK. Next photo shoot, I seriously want to book him.


Home Improvement made easy, approachable, and oh so darn cute. Makes me feel like I could actually tackle some of the projects I have around the house. No problemo.


If I didn't have Bon Appetit, I would have smitten kitchen. Gorgeous food, easy to follow recipes, huge database of recipes (5+ years of blogging). I love the "surprise me" button on the websites. Always comes up with fun recipes.

Alexandra's Kitchen
This is the kind of food I cook the most. She's Greek or at least cooks Greek food so that's probably why I like her so much. Fresh, local, simple food.

3 comments:

  1. google reader app?? I didn't know it existed! Smitten Kitchen! I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I think I found it in the app store but I'm sure if you just Google it, you will find it. So handy! Oh, and congratulations on your little miss! She is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite things? You.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete