Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dinner Week of August 15th

Here's this weeks menu!

Monday: Aidell's Chicken Sausage on the grill with Brocollini and Corn
Tuesday: Roasting a Chicken for Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday will be Chicken BLT+Avocado-Tomato+Cheese.
Wednesday: Curry Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Thursday: Date Night, mostly likely at our favorite Indian Restaurant Clay Pit
Friday: Lamb Burgers

Making my menu at the beginning of the week and then placing a quick Amazon Fresh order has really made my week night cooking a breeze! If you haven't tried Amazing Fresh, I do recommend! Prices are approximately the same as a QFC or Fred Meyers in my opinion and they do seem to carry a good selection of organic and local ingredients which is a double win for me. I'm sure you could do cheaper somewhere else, but I can't beat the convenience of groceries on my door step!!

BTW: Had a great dinner last night at the Waterfront Grill in Seattle for my sister-in-law's birthday. Will have to write it up soon. YUM!

What are YOU having for dinner this week? Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment