Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pizza, I love thee!

Pete and I went to our favorite restaurant in Ballard last night with one of my BFF's Alyssa and her boyfriend Brian. The Hi-Life is simply amazing, excellent food and drinks, really good neighborhood vibe, etc etc etc. We especially love their happy hour. Super cheapo food, great bar scene (also mellow, great bartenders!). Last night we had intended to hit up happy hour but just didn't get their in time. We sat in the main part of the restaurant, ordered some vino and ordered our oh-so-favorite pizza: Butternut Squash. The pizza includes Butternut squash, goat cheese, pancetta, Tutto Calabria peppers. It also clearly has lots of garlic and a drizzle of honey. It's the perfect combo of sweet, salty, creamy, crunch, spicy! OMG YUM! Pete and I order it pretty much every time we go there. LOVE IT. 



We did eat other food including the Pulled Pork sandwhich which was also delightful but just not nearly as amazing pizza! But basically, I have no complaints about the food, service or awesomeness of the Hi-Life so I encourage you to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment