Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Menu for the week!

I'm in training all this week for my Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate so not exactly 100% sure how dinners are going to work out this week, but here's my plan:

Sunday: Lentil & Barley Soup (frozen from a previous meal), chicken apple sausage and vegetables of some kind
Monday: Grilled Flank Steak Fajitas
Tuesday: Chicken Breast something with greens (yeah basically I have no idea what this is going to be!)
Wednesday: Quesadillas with leftovers from Monday
Thursday: Maybe Roast a Chicken? I've been craving Avgolemono (Greek chicken soup with rice) so that's probably on the menu somewhere...
Friday: Date Night / Hopefully celebrate passing (fingers crossed) my PMP exam

On a related note: Does anyone have a hard time getting a full 2-3 servings (each) of fruits and veggies? I'm struggling! We usually have veggies for dinner (salad or roasted vegg of some kind) and I usually eat at least one piece of fruit with lunch or breakfast. But dang, eating 2-3 servings of each is tough!

Ok well that's it for now. I'll try to get some more Italy typed up for this week.

Enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment